In higher classes, the teachers might ask you to write an article. However, it would be best to clearly understand how an item is different from other types of their style you need to know for writing. You can ask any writing helper online for sorting your issues out; or read relevant articles like the one written below.
There are very few basics that you need to keep in your mind before you explore other things you need to know for writing . Have a read to know what those basics are:
1. The reader must be identified: an article converses with the reader directly. Henceforth, make sure you answer the exam question correctly, keeping in view your audience. For instance, the people living in a town or people interested in sports or the students at a school. Everything you write should engage or speak to the reader as per their interest right from the first sentence.
2. All hail attention required: you will be bombarded with articles with headlines that pull the reader in if you are anywhere on the internet these days. This is known as “click baiting,” where the writer tries to persuade you to open the page to read their article.
3. It must be interesting: it has to be engaging enough to read all the way through for an article to work. Keep in mind the boredom of the examiner after checking several papers. Make it adequate to have a good impression of your writing by entertaining them. Add made-up examples, humor, real-life examples, or come up with quotes.
4. Make it easy to read: write in conversational and semi-informal style by using subheadings for breaking up the text and make clear paragraphs. The planning stage holds the most vital space for it. Brainstorm ideas for 5 to 10 minutes and choose the best three or four. Come up with a short introduction after thinking what your subheadings might be that lets the reader know what to expect. Do not exactly tell them what they are going to read in the data if you want the reader to keep reading until the end of the document. In an essay, you restate questions, maybe say why it is essential, And explain how you will answer them.
5. Conclude it correctly: lastly, you need to sum up the points that have gone before and draw a conclusion from that. However, in an article, it is better to give the reader something to think about, giving them a call to action or asking them another question. Often, the best of the endings connect to the introductory passage in one way or another.
Look at your browsing history to see which articles got your attention the most. Check the little details that caught your attention. Look how it is written and what pattern it is following for grabbing the attention of any reader. Avoid common mistakes that students make while writing their papers.